After watching the videos on Attention, Emotions and Learning, describe how this information impacts you as a teacher.
After watching the attention video, I was very surprised to find out that a lot of students' attention is due to how they were raised. I also found that stress does a lot on the brain. I think that I need to try to help them concentrate for longer periods of time. I think it also makes my job more difficult. I think that I have a lot to do above and beyond my duties, which I find extremely difficult.
After watching the emotions and learning video, I found that stress has a lot to do with emotions and learning. I believe that a lot of the students I teach have difficulty with home lives. I also believe that some of these students have had interactions that have been toxic to their brains. While I believe that they can overcome this, I believe that it is difficult for some. I think that I need to really do my best to provide a nurturing and non-stressful environment in the classroom, which I do not know how to do. I believe I have taken a difficult teaching job, and I believe that even the seniors in college algebra have a lot of difficulties with math.
No comments:
Post a Comment